Skip to main content

Hobby Lobby Haul

Now this isn't just any regular Hobby Lobby haul...it is the haul where I purchased most of what I plan on using for my One Book July set up.  July is also my birthday month, so I wanted to go all out and do something really special.  I plan on pulling out all the stops, taking a trip out of my comfort zone; and creating something that will truly reflect my style and personality.  I'm even switching up my planner size from A6 to Personal! #gobigorgohome


The great thing about this trip to Hobby Lobby is that it cost me less than $20.00.  Thankfully the paper pack was 50% off and I had a 40% off coupon.  Who else has the Hobby Lobby app and makes good use of those 40% off coupons on a regular basis?  I plan on using the paper pack to make all my dashboards and insert covers.  I love that the patterns are foiled, but still look very clean and conservative.

This would be my first time using planner clips with ribbon and adding embellishments to my planner, so I'm very excited to see how everything turns out.

Don't forget to head on over to Instagram and follow me @plannerdude_steven . And be in the lookout for my very first video where I'll be showing my set up for One Book July.

Comments

  1. I am so excited to see your blog and I can't wait to see your video on your setup!! Oh and I live on those apps. I have Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and JoAnn's apps on my phone lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I'll be filming my flip through later on this week. 🤓

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You 2017!!

As 2017 is coming to an end, I look back on the year and how awesome it has been.  While it hasn’t all been sunshine and rainbows; I’ve learned a lot from the low points and appreciate the high points so much more.  One of the high points of this year was finding this community.  I was immediately welcomed with open arms by so many amazing people; and after only eight months I have so much for which to be thankful. Feli ( @whyshewrote ), thanks for being one of my first instafriends and being so encouraging.  What started out as a hand-lettering account, transformed into something completely different.  Thank you so much for still following along and showing just as much encouragement. Carie Harling, thank you so much for reaching out to me and asking to contribute to Paper Planning Magazine.  That article was the jumping off point for this blog!  Thanks for sharing all of your knowledge of planning and being a inspiration for many in the planning community. Kelly, thank you for

Unboxing - Travelers Notebooks by Jaileesplanning

A few days ago I received my package from  JaileesPlanning . It was a handmade B6 travelers notebook; and I must say...I love it! Upon opening the package I was met with lovely, thoughtful packaging. The TN itself was wrapped in tissue paper with a shop label on the front. On the inside was a hand written note with a persoanlized envelope. Her travelers notebook are custom made with doubled layered, hand-sewn, faux leather and reinforced spine.  Her Instagram account states that they "won't be perfect, but they are made with love." And indeed they are! I cannot get over how freaking cute it is. I had mine made with a secretarial pocket on the front and back covers and pen loop. She also included extra elastic that can be used as a jump band or replacement elastic for the TN. Overall, I think her description of the travelers notebooks is pretty spot on. The tiny imperfections; and the fact that they are sewn by hand, is what makes these traveler